View Profile Ragnarokia

242 Movie Reviews

This was more interesting than I originally thought and enjoyed the show around from the camera, I look forward to the idea of a music contest in such a way after hearing the classic Newgrounds audio used at the start of the video. Would be good to see a return to build on that old style or something new. Sadly I suck at music myself but will check out what others make.

Totally feels awkward having my part in it like that, but I have no regrets it was great fun! Newgrounds community ho!

RealFaction responds:

Yeah definitely! Now we're open to ALL genres of music for the contest, but I definitely love making chiptune stuff, it's fun! Thanks for your help! :)

Ripping off Foxy's hook and using it as a weapon to kill him is totally a Kratos thing.

A very cute video, sadly not a fan of the length of the repeating part in the middle, but I guess it makes sense with it being a music video type thing. Still cute regardless.

160 Game Reviews

It dawned on me during the mellow bit controlling the circles that you actually inserted story into tic tac toe. I probably shouldn't be amazed, but I will admit to being impressed by that. You made me feel bad for the circles for my actions against them.
More challenging than the first. I prefer the first due to the unexpected nature of how it would go, but this added to it well despite knowing what to roughly expect when starting it. It could have been a bland sequel but the new puzzles and the story bypassed that.

A nice change from the usual creepypasta .exe / haunted games genre flying around at the moment to have the game being messed with in a more conventional and fun style. Beating the final puzzle took some time but was all the more satisfying for it. I'd recommend this to others for a fun little time sink.

The music is dreadful to listen to. The jumping goes through the floor which seems to be the only way to actually reach the platform in the first level if you get yourself stuck inside it until you jump high enough to be on top. Making noticing the poor design mandatory is a bad idea. Also on the second level if you go left at the start you fall through the floor briefly. You can fall to the bottom of the screen on the third level as there is no kill-plane there which requires walking into the sawblades to kill you. Also during the final level it can be noticed that dying doesn't restart the level it just teleports you back to the start since the antagonist's bullets continue to move as they do when you die.

137 Audio Reviews

A nice mix of roughness and gentleness to smooth it over. The first bit doesn't do much for me, but I like when the hum comes in from the 24 second mark adding some strange ambience to the background before the proper theme hits in to replace it.

It is always reassuring to listen to your voice upon being banned, even if you are the one to do it. But alas it is only the second greatest thing you do with your mouth that can help such matters!

Rad responds:

I will forever wonder what #1 was...

But thank you so much for the review!

Great lyrics and singing befitting both Twilight Sparkle and the original theme.

18 Art Reviews

A nice image of Gex, capturing his personality well, the textures are good also with the feint lines over his body.

Trixie enjoys having such admirers! But alas she couldn't perform for a few days due to the cold she got...

Saminat responds:

I'm sure that Twilight helped warm you up though :}

He fits all the designated parts required to be a guy. Perhaps a mutant guy, but still a guy none the less.

A would be game designer though procrastination is a cruel ally.

27, Male