NG's 20th Anni. Tribute NG's 20th Anni. Tribute

This was more interesting than I originally thought and enjoyed the show around from the camera, I look forward to the idea of a music contest in such a way after hearing the classic Newgrounds audio used at the start of the video. Would be good to see a return to build on that old style or something new. Sadly I suck at music myself but will check out what others make.

Totally feels awkward having my part in it like that, but I have no regrets it was great fun! Newgrounds community ho!

RealFaction responds:

Yeah definitely! Now we're open to ALL genres of music for the contest, but I definitely love making chiptune stuff, it's fun! Thanks for your help! :)

How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

Ripping off Foxy's hook and using it as a weapon to kill him is totally a Kratos thing.

Petting The Cat Petting The Cat

A very cute video, sadly not a fan of the length of the repeating part in the middle, but I guess it makes sense with it being a music video type thing. Still cute regardless.

Retsupurae Animated 2 Retsupurae Animated 2

A good choice of clips, and I personally think the drawing in the last stand part is probably better than the games from what I remember. But I guess that isn't much of a compliment. Pleased you made a 2nd of these and would be happy to see more if you get around to making them.

Mckodem responds:

Thanks man. Yeah I noticed when I re-watched that Last stand had no animation really. I'll be working on another definitely

Retsupurae Animated Retsupurae Animated

Very nice and fluent animation, a fitting tribute and would be pleased to see more.
You also happened to make Slowbeef look cute in this.

Frak Legacy Frak Legacy

Enjoyable having a video showing one of the sides of how the game could be taken out of context, especially on newgame + just going in and killing shit because you want to. The flirting between the skeleton and the eyeball was my favourite part.

COD Ghost With Cats COD Ghost With Cats

Cats make war games cute, cuddly and fun.

Yahtzee VS. Vanille Yahtzee VS. Vanille

An enjoyable animation of the end credits of the review.Nice to keep it to his style of drawings in the reviews.

Rojay  #1 Rojay #1

The flash quality does remind me of how most flashes were back when such versions were used, so considering your limitations it has been made well. The script is a little too corny for me though but hope others enjoy it since you have been putting in a lot of effort into this.

Rojay101 responds:

thanks

Journey! Journey!

Very enjoyable and nice to see the use of different aspects of the internet having personalities befitting of them. Originally put off from the length but it was 5 minutes of good quality animation so I enjoyed it regardless.

ZenithQuinn responds: