Chat banned? Chat banned?

It is always reassuring to listen to your voice upon being banned, even if you are the one to do it. But alas it is only the second greatest thing you do with your mouth that can help such matters!

Rad responds:

I will forever wonder what #1 was...

But thank you so much for the review!

Super Twilight 64 Super Twilight 64

Great lyrics and singing befitting both Twilight Sparkle and the original theme.

Track 15 - by Lame Sauce Track 15 - by Lame Sauce

This song has similarities with old Amiga adventure / dungeon games like 'Waxworks' and 'Yo! Jo!' which comes to mind when listening. It is a nice theme go fit such adventuring games, not too subtle but neither too overpowering. If only it was a full loop without the small gap at the end it would be pretty much perfect to use, but then again that likely wasn't the original purpose of the track so can't complain about it really, it isn't too long to draw attention either way.

My Little Pony Medley My Little Pony Medley

Nice medley of the songs

If only there was also Cutie Mark Crusaders though.

Rainbow Dash Likes Colts Rainbow Dash Likes Colts

Nice song

Not personally a complete fan of this style of music, but I've grown to love it as I hear more like this. Overall sounded good and flowed well etc, pleasant listening to it. Keep up the good work and keep loving ponies.

Bean Bag Theme Bean Bag Theme

Nice loop

Theres nothing over the top in it so it would work nice in some flashes. It is kind of catchy also and isn't annoying to listen to for extended periods of time.

Breathe With Me Breathe With Me

Nice and calm

I can see this being used well for none action packed games, overall the song sounds smooth and calm and doesnt steal concentration away with any sudden changes.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

"none action packed" lol. Im hoping for it to be used as atmosphere one of these days.

Synthesis [Box-Killa] Synthesis [Box-Killa]

Nice happy theme

Overall its a nice piece of music with the same style throughout. Personally I found the first time it jumps to quiet and muffled doesn't quite work as the jump seems different than the other jumps in volume in the track, but ive never been a fan to this style so wouldn't know. Overall nice to listen to.

Hey There Delilah Suck My Dick Hey There Delilah Suck My Dick

Nice

Good lyrics singing and tune etc. Nice and funny to listen to.

Sonic & Knux - Final Boss Sonic & Knux - Final Boss

Unique for sonic.

Sonic 3 and knuckles was always my favourite sonic game and this theme sounds really good and kind of feels like an RPG feel to the usually much calmer theme. It's fun to listen to.
If your other pieces are like this I will more likely favourite you but probably not review as I would run out of things to say hehe.
Keep up the good work <3

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

LOL dont worry bout it. Best thing is, you're a fan. And I highly appreciate it. Thnx for the review, and keep tuned in.